Senior Back end Developer
Senior Back End Developer
Vidao Messenger is looking for an easy going personality who can become our Back- End Developer. You will ideally have 3-5 year of experience, but we’re not hung up on numbers. We do however like to see skill, passion and creativity in the work you’ve done.Your personality should be creative, enthusiastic and self driven.
- Build and maintain scalable web applications with node.js, GoLang, and other core languages.
- Relentlessly identify and optimize performance bottlenecks.
- Collaborate with developers, QA, and managers to enhance the effectiveness of the tech stack.
- Participate in planning, estimation, progress tracking, and daily scrums.
- Building out new aspects of the product, and working with front end staff
- Making web server configuration changes;
- Writing efficient and well-designed code using best software development practices;
- Integrating data from various backend services and databases;
- Collaborating with IT team to develop and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs;
- Training users, as needed, on technical changes within scope of position;
- Creation and maintenance of software documentation;
- Optimization, maintenance, and scaling of current intranet system;
- Minimum 3+ years of development experience (Node.js or Golang).
- Working experience in Linux is a must.
- Experience with a DB engine such as MySQL or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Proven experience in backend development/programming (2+ years with portfolio);
- Strong knowledge and experience in n-tier web applications with knowledge of the different tiers including web servers, application servers, databases, and infrastructure;
Perks Of Working at Vidao
- Flexible Schedule.
- 3 Weeks of Vacation for Salaried staff.
- Free On-site Gym.
- On-site Lounging Area.
- Bi- Monthly events- Potluck, BBQ, Dinners etc.
- Vidao Monthly Rewards Program.
If interested, please forward your resume and cover letter to HR@Vidao.com or Apply online www.Vidao.com, with your salary expectations and preferred start date.